Kasper Primdal Lauritzen
Data Scientist at DFDS.
- Use pre-commit to save time and avoid mistakes
- Converting between custom dataclasses and numpy arrays
- This text does not exist
- Predicting the 2018 FIFA World Cup
- This text does not exist - Machine generated text - Now defunct
- World Cup 2018 predictions
- AirBnb but for bathrooms - POOPR`
- Foosball tracking for financial institutions - Moneyball
Data Scientist, 2019-Present,
Smart Data at DFDS. Building internal tool to produce quotes for logistic sales. Frontend, backend and ML modelling.
Data Scientist, 2017-2019,
Pricing Excellence at Danske Bank. Predicting customer behaviour and optimizing interest rates for bank loans in several Nordic markets.
PhD in Computational Chemistry, 2014-2017,
Group of Gemma Solomon, University of Copenhagen. Predicting structual properties of nano-scale systems.